amd64/98893: cc error at -O2 on amd64/6-STABLE compiling port ucspi-tcp

Peter Thoenen peter.thoenen at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 13 10:34:49 UTC 2006

I am to lazy to reply to the PR database (as its PITA w/ yahoo) but
here is the fix.  I notified the maintaier of this MONTHS AGO.

Date:	Sun, 5 Mar 2006 21:27:43 -0800 (PST)
From:	"Peter Thoenen" <eol1 at yahoo.com>  Add to Address Book  Add Mobile
Alert
Subject:	FreeBSD Port: ucspi-tcp 0.88_2 - BROKE ON AMD64 - Fix Included
To:	dom at happygiraffe.net

Howdy.

tcpserv is broke on AMD64.  Been struggling with this for weeks
thinking it was me and then finally found the following post:

http://forum.qmailrocks.org/showthread.php?t=1822&page=2&pp=10

Attempted the fix locally and working just fine now.  The prob has to
do with the cflags in conf-cc and your cflags patch doesn't help
(attempted with an empty /etc/make.conf and still getting -O2).

Simple fix is just to comment out your conf-cc post-extract: option and
then manually patch conf-cc (-gcc -O2, +gcc).  Not pretty (nor does it
respect user cflags) but works and is a required workaround for AMD64