amd64/98346: .

Adhoniran adhoniran.gomes at ig.com.br
Thu Jun 1 20:00:38 PDT 2006

>Number:         98346
>Category:       amd64
>Synopsis:       .
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       non-critical

    This is a standard Sun type5 keyboard and mouse combination.

    The situation is that the Cap lock, Compose, and Scroll lock lights are
    always illuminated while FreeBSD is running.  The Num lock light never
    becomes illuminated.  Though the toggles for each of these works
    appropriately, that is, I can actually *use* the num/caps/scroll lock
    features normally via the keyboard toggle keys, the light illumination
    is never changed.  Compose, caps, and scroll lock lights are always on,
    and num lock light is always off, regardless of those toggles.

    The problem is purely aesthetic in nature, but it'd be nice to have a fix.

    => Text Replication (another bug report)

    My english is bad!
>How-To-Repeat:
Always.

While using FreeBSD 6.0-RELEASE AMD64 the problem does not exist, and using FreeBSD 6.1-RELEASE AMD64 the problem exist, but only while using console mode. Everything is OK using KDE.
>Fix:

Oh, I'm sorry, I dont have a fix for this problem.