Installation of print/acroread7 fails on my amd64-System

Ralf Folkerts ralf.folkerts at gmx.de
Mon Jan 30 08:35:25 PST 2006

Am Sonntag, den 29.01.2006, 19:43 +0100 schrieb Torfinn Ingolfsen:
> On Mon, 30 Jan 2006 03:19:34 +0900
> Sangwoo Shim <sangwoos at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > I've also experienced this problem several months ago, and submitted
> > PR. http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/query-pr.cgi?pr=ports/87985
> > ...Althogh it didn't get much attention from the maintainer.
>
> I can confirm that I also see this problem, and that manually installing
> the linux-gtk2 port before installing acroread7 is a possible
> workaround.
>
> HTH

Hi Torfinn and Sangwoo,

thanks for confirming this (so I know my System is not that
mis-configured that that's the reason for not being able to install
acroread7) and also many thanks for the hint to install linux-gtk2 on
its own -- that worked fine and when it was installed I also was able
to install acroread7 w/o any problem!

Thanks again!
_ralf_