Opteron 100 Mainboard Recommendation

Ken Gunderson kgunders at teamcool.net
Mon Jan 16 07:49:43 PST 2006

On Mon, 16 Jan 2006 10:10:47 -0000
"Steven Hartland" <killing at multiplay.co.uk> wrote:

> [...]

Yes!! I was seeing > 60 degrees C w/in moments after startup.  And this
was with a 165 even.  Reported to TYAN some weeks back and were
informed their engineers were "looking at it". Never got back to me
other than that they were "within specs".  Man-- you'd think they could
have let the reporter know they released a BIOS update.  Thanks for the
head's up.

Now, w.r.t. that memor timing issue.  Could you elaborate on that?
I've been seeing some glitches here and there but hadn't worked with
these units enough to track them down.  What revision are your new
boards??

--
Best regards,

Ken Gunderson