Supermicro H8DA8

JoaoBR joao at matik.com.br
Fri Dec 1 01:01:15 PST 2006

On Thursday 30 November 2006 09:32, Pete French wrote:

> The boards can be made to work if you dont have SCSI - but I
> treat that ist with scepticism. It doesnt necessarily mean it
> will work for my combination of hardware.

I had a look at your dmesg output and I am not sure if your board is really
the SuperMicro H8DA8 I mentioned or it is an old one

you show a U160 SCSI adaptor (ahc) and it should have an U320 (ahd)

also it seems you have the scsi-raid enabled using the ciss driver, did you
tried it with raid disabled (w/o ciss) but scsi enabled?

well ... and you're running i386 on it ...

--

João