kde3 Make Install failure

Scot Hetzel swhetzel at gmail.com
Tue Aug 22 23:35:16 UTC 2006

On 8/22/06, Vizion <vizion at vizion.occoxmail.com> wrote:
> --- It is http.test
> that appear to fail
> The failure begins with:
> http.test
>
> ==== http-3.3 http::geturl FAILED
> ==== Contents of test case:
>
>    set token [hrrp::geturl $url]
>    http:: data $token
> ---- Test generated error; return code was: 1
> ----  Return code should have been one of: 0 2
> ----  errorInfo: couldn't open socket: connection timed out
>       while executing
> "http::geturl $url
> "set token [http::geturl $url]
>     ("uplevel" body line 2)
>      invoked from within
> "uplevel 1 $script"
> ---- errorCode: NONE
> ==== http-3.3 FAILED
>

>   This continues incrementing the http-x.3 version until final hang
>

> I cannot get full redirection of the test as
> # Make Install > filename
> does not work!!

You still didn't go back far enough, as we can't see which port is
failing, but I suspect that it  is the tcl84 port, as it redefines the
build target to be "build test", if you remove the "test", the tcl84
port will install.  Don't know why it is failing the tests, as we need
someone who knows tcl to have a look at it.

Scot

--
DISCLAIMER:
No electrons were mamed while sending this message. Only slightly bruised.