nve(4) timeout fix

Marcus Frings iam-est-hora-surgere at despammed.com
Sat Apr 29 16:01:03 UTC 2006

* "Bjoern A. Zeeb" <bzeeb-lists at lists.zabbadoz.net> wrote:

>> Okay, thanks for the information. Maybe I will switch to -CURRENT soon
>> if this fix doesn't get into 6.1.

> you could also apply the patch to 6 by hand and rebuild. That
> shouldn't be a problem.

Yes, I know because that's how I did it this time but I'm just too lazy
to apply the patch manually every time (between cvsup and make
buildkernel). :-)

Regards,
Marcus
--
Spook words for the NSA: President, Military Intelligence, PGP, Defense, SASR,
CDC, DOE, FMS, HPCC, NTIS, SEL, USCODE, CISE, SIRC, CIM, ISN, DJC, SGC, CDA,