aaccli on AMD64

Steve Clement steve at ion.lu
Tue Sep 20 12:36:59 PDT 2005

Scott Long wrote:

> Vivek Khera wrote:
>
> It really is a much better idea to use the linux version of the
> aaccli.  It's much more update and supports recent hardware a lot
> better.  If it
> doesn't work on amd64, please let me know.

well I tried that too but didn't work because of ARTS???

installed linux_base-8 (linux_base failed on me)

woodstock sbin # /tmp/usr/sbin/aaccli
/tmp/usr/sbin/aaccli: error while loading shared libraries:
libartsc.so.0: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

Duh! :( kinda sucks, but I am not going to install ARTS on a server, and
I don't know if the sources for aaccli are available? Anyone working at
adaptec? :)

Steve C

--
ION Network Solutions