Correction: I meant linux_dri

Eric Anholt eta at lclark.edu
Mon Sep 12 16:52:05 PDT 2005

On Mon, 2005-09-12 at 15:55 -0700, Patrick Lehner wrote:
> Has anyone gotten linux_dri to work?  I know, the
> Makefile sez i386 only, but that hasn't stopped other
> apps to install by either modifying the Makefile or
> setting the environment variable for *ARCH to i386
>
> One problem that immediately comes to mind is that
> linux dri was built with XFree libs, while FreeBSD
> uses xorg.

linux_dri is really really stale.  Someone needs to update it, and I
haven't ever got around to it.  Someone also needs to build amd64
binaries for it.  And someone needs to build a compat ioctl layer so we
can do both 32-bit and 64-bit clients in the DRM (32 should not work
currently).

Eric Anholt                                     eta at lclark.edu
http://people.freebsd.org/~anholt/              anholt at FreeBSD.org