Fwd: directions

Ranko Sredojevic surija at gmail.com
Sun Nov 27 21:47:38 GMT 2005

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Ranko Sredojevic <surija at gmail.com>
Date: Nov 27, 2005 4:34 PM
Subject: Re: directions
To: JoaoBR <joao at matik.com.br>

On 11/27/05, JoaoBR <joao at matik.com.br> wrote:

> On Sunday 27 November 2005 18:10, Ranko Sredojevic wrote:
> > Any ideas on lpd/lpq problem? I sent various things out to print... More
> or
> > less succesfully... :\
> > I use the simplest filter: cat, trying to send .ps to the printer.
> > Sometimes it prints the whole
> > document... sometimes just part of it... (for longer ones) I haven't
> > managed to get more
> > than 8 pages (4 sheets) in one print? Any ideas?
> >

> may be still this annoying thing:
>
> hw.intr_storm_threshold
>
> setting to 3000000 (correct 3 million) I could finally print on 5.4

Made it a little faster... but I still don't get it prited completely.
Sometimes,
it just doesn't do anything at all... I got this error when I sent document
for
printing right after printing of previous (partial printig :) ) was done
(printer
idle - according to lpc):

(this was printed out... not a message on screen):

ERROR NAME;
    configurationerror
COMMAND;
    setpagedevice
OPERAND STACK;
    --dicttype--

rasha

P.S. Sorry... I clicked reply but didn't see that it is your address, and
not the list...