gdb konsole system crash

Adriaan de Groot groot at kde.org
Mon Nov 21 22:36:06 GMT 2005

On Monday 21 November 2005 14:41, Android wrote:
> Hello all!
>
> Discovering troubles with kde-apps startup I've faced with interesting
> effect -
> starting of gdb konsole (as nonprivileged user) causes system crash.

Wow, you ain't foolin'. I tried this, thinking "I have 5.4-STABLE, KDE
compiled by hand from sources, qt 3.3.4 from ports, no way can that go
wrong." And so after an hour's fscking, I'm back. It does crash, and quite
impressively. No serial console or other niftiness to help bt though.

--
These are your friends - Adem
    GPG: FEA2 A3FE Adriaan de Groot