ASUS A8N-VM CSM compatibility

JoaoBR joao at matik.com.br
Mon Nov 21 21:05:26 GMT 2005

On Monday 21 November 2005 07:41, Adriaan de Groot wrote:
> Has anyone used the ASUS A8N-VM CSM motherboard with 6-CURRENT?

6.0-R yes
i found out all amd64 asus mboards are assigning the same base port address to
adaptec controllers and certain NICs (4p-DLink Eth) what renders the mb
unbootable. All other components are working well. On the A8V the 5th pci
slots cause IRQ conflicts when using. But I do not use X on this boards so I
do not know graphics capabilities.

João