Marvell, well...

Android android at oberon.pfi.lt
Wed Nov 9 06:56:27 PST 2005

Gabor, thanks for answer!

In this situation the problem is that this is a 88E8053 adapter, and sk
driver doesn't
recognize it (still). I have not such skills to hack driver's code, but as
I know the
work is underway on it. So, I hope to see "sk0" in network adapters list
some day. As
well as snd_ich to recognize sound device of ICH7 chipset...

--
WBR Android Andrew [:]