Rackmount MP AMD boxes?

ray at redshift.com ray at redshift.com
Sun May 15 21:16:20 PDT 2005

Hi George,

  We buy all our cluster servers from these guys.  Great prices on AMD stuff
(including dual core) and the best after sales service I've found in years.
They have very nice cases and can pretty much hook you up with whatever you need.

http://www.opensourcestorage.com

They sell to all the big companies using open source, such as FreeBSD, etc and
have rolled out several 400 and 500+ node projects recently in data centers in
and around our area (San Jose).

Ask for Eren and feel free to let him know Ray referred you.  They should be
able to handle whatever you need as far as AMD boxes.

Ray