What kind of MotherBoard is better for FreeBsd and linux?

Pav Lucistnik pav at FreeBSD.org
Tue Jun 14 08:14:34 GMT 2005

David O'Brien píše v út 14. 06. 2005 v 00:00 -0700:
> On Tue, Jun 14, 2005 at 12:24:54AM +0200, Pav Lucistnik wrote:
> > I think NIC and RAID columns are a bit overkill
>
> Why?  Those two devices are the ones most likely to give trouble - after
> basic booting.

Agreed. Any problems encountered with them should be of course noted in
Notes column, and their device nodes/drivers can be read from dmesgs.

And of course, I'm lazy boy and as such oppose any change that would
bring me a lot of work :)

--
Pav Lucistnik <pav at oook.cz>
              <pav at FreeBSD.org>