3Ware 3dm tool

Francisco Reyes lists at natserv.com
Tue Jul 19 23:10:41 GMT 2005

On Mon, 18 Jul 2005, Vinod Kashyap wrote:

> http://www.3ware.com/support/downloadpageeng.asp?SNO=2

I got it installed and it seems to work.
Is there any other way other than web interface to interact with the
program? Specially for remote access monitoring.

Links browser doesn't work with the tool and I don't even have X on the
machine. I will configure it to allow non local connections, but only
after I setup a firewall for the machine. It's already behind a firewall,
but I figure  will just make a trivial rule to only allow a single
machine in the office to connect to the port.