OpenOffice, 5.3 Release, AMD64: is it true there's no love?

Michael Harnois mharnois at cpinternet.com
Fri Feb 25 13:12:45 GMT 2005

On Friday 25 February 2005 06:53 am, dR wrote:

> - I read in the archive (January 1st message) that we
> could use "gcc-OOO" but all the mirrors return "File
> unavailable (e.g., file not found, no access)"; and in
> the same post, it was said that there would be further
> compiling problems with OO anyway

The path is wrong. I can't tell you now what the correct path is but if you
ftp to any of the servers it will be apparent where to go. Once I got the
sources gcc-OOO built fine. As for OO ... it's building now. I couldn't get
Java or Mozilla integration to work.

--
Michael D. Harnois
Hugo, Minnesota