PC Card subpart to R3000 thread

Coleman Kane zombyfork at gmail.com
Fri Feb 18 16:35:28 PST 2005

On Fri, 18 Feb 2005 13:13:11 -0700 (MST), Warner Losh <imp at bsdimp.com> wrote:

> There are a number of issues relating to it, which makes it hard to
> solve generically (well, one could always write 255 as the subbus
> number, but that has some rather severe performance implications...
>
> Warner

How do we keep track of the busses now? What considerations must be
taken into account regarding setting the numbering this subordinate
bus number? In the patch code it seems that it is setting this
register to the same value as the bus number (10). You are stating
that it can be set to any number (PCIR_SUBBUS_1 that is)?

--
coleman