device drm with PCIe

Sean Welch seanmwelch at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 16 12:30:08 PST 2005

So I take it I'm not going to be able to get my brand new Ferrari
4005WLMi to do DRI just yet?  (With the exceptions of resume from
suspend and a nasty freezing bug when dynamic frequency scaling is
enabled this is a SWEET machine for i386 FreeBSD -- haven't tried
64bit yet)

Yes, I've finally moved on from my I8k to something a bit newer,
faster, thinner, lighter, etc...

Is there anything I could help test out in this area?

Sean