vinum setup

Chuck Robey chuckr at chuckr.org
Tue Apr 12 13:44:51 PDT 2005

I just asked this on -questions, but I think I shouldn't have, it's a
amd64 question ... I am having a miserable time trying to get vinum
working on m y dual opteron system, does anyone know, does vinum work on
  amd64?  I can't even include "device vinum" in the config file ...

Chuck Robey         | Interests include C & Java programming, FreeBSD,
chuckr at chuckr.org   | electronics, communications, and SF/Fantasy.

New Year's Resolution:  I will not sphroxify gullible people into looking up
fictitious words in the dictionary (on the wall at my old fraternity,
Signa Phi Nothing).