mozilla's install hanging on amd64

Mikhail Teterin mi at corbulon.video-collage.com
Sun Apr 10 06:19:37 PDT 2005

> > regxpcom has already accumulated 40 CPU minutes...

> I built and installed mozilla (with the calendar, I think) about 10
> days ago on a fresh amd64 install and have been using it without any
> problems. Did you happen to have an old ~/.mozilla hanging around?

No, this is a new machine -- I only copied over my .ssh and .tcshrc
for now.

There is -march=opteron flag, though -- I remember -march causing
problems on i386 in the past, but I thought, that was fixed long ago.

The world and the rest of the ports were built with `-O2
-fno-strict-aliasing -march=opteron'.

	-mi