amd64/73360: sk0: watchdog timeout

Bjoern A. Zeeb bzeeb-lists at lists.zabbadoz.net
Sun Oct 31 23:41:07 PST 2004

Hi,

> Hey, thanks for pointing this patch out...

yupp many thanks. I hadn't seen this one either:(

>   I've slightly modified it
> to better handle IFF_OACTIVE since it's possible to clear the flag when
> it shouldn't be...

*hmm* if I tell you that I see the intr for txeof fired regularly -
also on "hangs" - but I don't see the intr for rxeof whouldn't that
be the opposite situation?

> If people see this patch improve things, I'll commit it... I haven't
> tested w/ my sk card yet though...

anyway I am going to test this patch ASAP on my ASUS K8V SE Deluxe;
I also have an excellent esting setup here.