sk8n

Gert Cuykens gert.cuykens at gmail.com
Mon Oct 18 12:14:46 PDT 2004

Thx man that works great !!!

How much performance do we loose with disabeling apic ? I read that
apic makes only your pc faster if there are shared irq's ? How do i
know my irq's are shared ?

Just asking so i know how many times i have to pull your leg saying is
, it fixed yet, is it fixed yet, is it fixed yet... :)

PS shutdown -p seems to work now, dont know why ?