nvidia nic

Gert Cuykens gert.cuykens at gmail.com
Mon Oct 18 06:54:03 PDT 2004

I did put a other nic but i dont understand why there are no drivers
for it ? It seems there are for linux ? So why not for freebsd ?

I also dont understand why the apci from the sk8n is not working
because there is a bug in the chipset ? I dont say its not true but if
it was a bug in the chipset self how come my xp doesnt have any
problem with it what so ever ?

Where is the snd_driver or the acl650 driver ? I made a custom install
5.3b7 and the drivers are not on my hartdisk ? Where can i find them ?

Thx