amd64 ram system

Dude Dude pheeleep at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 23 08:58:06 PST 2004

Something i read today scared me, i already spend a lot of money in my
system (amd64), witch comes tomorrow, and now, i read somewhere that amd64
mobos (MSI K8T NEO2-FIR is mine) only allows dual memory collocation.

To have my system working i have to order 2 simetric DDR Dimm's??

i only order one 512MB Dimm DDR '184 pin' 400mHz (samsung) ....
i was thinking in combining with other 512MB Dimm DDR Kingstone that i have
here, but it is 133mHz, what sould i do ??