Does valgrind/freebsd work on freebsd/amd64 in 32-bit mode?

Jeffrey Katcher jmkatcher at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 15 00:05:25 GMT 2004

I have a new Sun W1100z arriving and of course I'm going to nuke Solaris x86 9
immediately. :)  I like the valgrind tool and have been pretty happy with the
FreeBSD port of it.  Has anyone built/run this on a FreeBSD/amd64 machine for
use on 32-bit binaries?  I realize it won't work native, but it would be nice
to be able to compile 32-bit and use it for certain debugging situations, while
still having all those nice registers for use in other cases.

Thanks in advance,

Jeff Katcher