amd64 with mod_php - but no transmission of form-data

Justin Hopper jhopper at bsdhosting.net
Sun Mar 28 18:18:28 PST 2004

On Sun, 2004-03-28 at 15:23, Markus Schanovsky wrote:
> But there is a problem I never saw before:
> It's not possible to post or get data from from one php-page to another -
> the variables lokk unknown to the destination-page.
> The URL is displayed correct:
> http://193.171.252.28/php/test3.php?content=example&subbutton=send
> But neither $content nor $subbutton ar displayable.
> I tried the same 2 pages on an other machine (i386) without any problem.

If you are accessing the variables as globals, did you make sure
register_globals=on in your php.ini file?  It's much better to just use
the superglobal arrays, like $_GET['var'] and $_POST['var'].

I was not sure from your post if such simple things as these had been
overlooked or not, so I thought I would put them out there just in case
they had.

--
Justin Hopper  <jhopper at bsdhosting.net>
UNIX Systems Engineer