[freebsd-amd64] Re: Possible 3ware 8506-12 SATA Controller issues...

mike mike at mike2k.com
Tue Jun 22 14:39:44 GMT 2004

Just FYI - the 9500 series cards do not suffer from this problem. That was
another thing they tried to mention.

However, upgrading to the 9500S series they say has no flaky riser card
issues anymore. My mainboard is the S2882 as well.

I'd suggest swapping out with the 9500S. The price of it isn't much more
than the 8506 series, surprisingly...