Preliminary support for running 32-bit Linux binaries

David O'Brien obrien at freebsd.org
Fri Jun 18 16:37:35 GMT 2004

On Fri, Jun 18, 2004 at 11:50:36AM -0400, Andrew Gallatin wrote:
> Question -- do you plan to allow 32-bit and 64-bit linux modules
> to coexist?  I can see a need for 64-bit compat at some point...
> Especially if people want to run PGI compiled fortran or c programs.

I personally want to see 64-bit Linux support and plan on doing it once
this 32-bit support is in the tree.  As you mentioned, there have been
many things that I felt should happen before starting this work:
32-bit FreeBSD support, modules, and 32-bit linux support.

--
-- David  (obrien at FreeBSD.org)