anybody using net-snmp on AMD64 or other 64bit platforms??

Willem Jan Withagen wjw at withagen.nl
Tue Jun 15 18:22:20 GMT 2004

For those really desperate to run snmpd on 64bit, there are some very crude
patches. Most likely not for the faint of hart, but everything compiles and runs
at my end.
They need more work to be integrated into the port, since I have not worked out
the int <> long <> pointer stuff. Which really creates issues here.

None the less, if you want:
    withagen.dyndns.org:/FreeBSD/net-snmp.64bit.diff
Tell me if it breaks.

--WjW