signal handler priority issue

Sean McNeil sean at mcneil.com
Fri Jun 11 09:28:59 GMT 2004

Sorry for top-posting, but it may be easier to read this way....

The program below has an optimization bug in that done isn't declare
volatile.  With that fixed, it works just fine.  I've been attempting to
get boehm-gc working and it seems OK with libc_r, but fails with
libpthread.  It is essentially doing what the program below does, but
for some reason it gets stuck.  Has anyone else been experimenting with
boehm-gc?

Also, it would really help if I had a debugger that worked with kse
threads.  How is that going?  Tracking down pthread issues right now has
been difficult with the current debugger.  Can anyone throw some patches
my way that may help?