Linux emu

Fri Jul 23 10:05:44 PDT 2004

On Sat, 24 Jul 2004 01:00:37 +1000
Tim Robbins <tjr at freebsd.org> wrote:

[linux emu]
> The kernel bits are mostly ready, but I've held off committing any major
> changes to the kernel until the current stability problems are fixed.
>
> The patch & more information is available at:
> 	http://people.freebsd.org/~tjr/linux32.html

The page looks like you're talking about the ia32 linux-emu, what about
amd64 native?

> ... but unfortunately the patch doesn't apply to recent source trees
> without a little manual merge-work. I'll try to make an updated version
> available some time this weekend.

I wouldn't have a problem merging some of the changes by hand, but since
I have no amd64 box, I need to wait until one of our reference machines
has those bits in the kernel (or I have to add an amd64 box to the
wantlist).

Bye,
Alexander.

--
           I'm available to get hired (preferred in .lu).