Broken(missing) packages required for release

James Van Artsdalen james at jrv.org
Fri Feb 27 19:56:50 PST 2004

> Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2004 08:44:22 -0800
> From: "David O'Brien" <obrien at freebsd.org>
>
> These packages are required for 5.2.1-RELEASE, but don't build:
>
>     libgmp-4.1.2_2.tbz
>     librep-0.16.2_3.tbz
>     rep-gtk2-0.17_2,1.tbz
>     sawfish2-1.3_4,2.tbz

Upon further review, all of the above packages are built when sawfish2
is built.  And indeed all built here.

The gettext package probably has to be updated first, then gmake rebuilt,
then the gtk libs, then the rest may work.

>     freebsd-update-1.4.tbz

As Marcel says, this builds just fine under amd64.

I think Dave's entire list is closed if sawfish2 actually runs, as
opposed to merely builds.  I posted an emacs patch earlier.