Need help compiling Apache APR on AMD64

Bob Willcox bob at immure.com
Thu Feb 26 15:11:43 PST 2004

On Thu, Feb 26, 2004 at 05:55:32PM -0500, Craig Rodrigues wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am the port maintainer for devel/apr.
>
> I recently submitted some fixes to the Apache maintainers
> for AMD64.  I need help testing these fixes, because
> I don't have AMD64 hardware.
>
> Can someone do the following:
>
> cvs -d :pserver:anoncvs at cvs.apache.org:/home/cvspublic co -r APR_0_9_BRANCH apr
>
> cd apr
> ./buildconf
> ./configure
> gmake
>

> and tell me if this builds properly on AMD64?

I was able to build this on my system, though I can't really test it
since I don't run apache as a rule. My system is a just installed 5.2.1
release:

# uname -a
FreeBSD qui-gon.immure.com 5.2.1-RELEASE FreeBSD 5.2.1-RELEASE #0: Tue Feb 24 23:14:55 GMT 2004     root at quynh.NUXI.org:/usr/
obj/usr/src/sys/GENERIC  amd64

Hope this helps,
Bob

--
Bob Willcox                  Just remember, wherever you go, there you are.
bob at immure.com                      -- Buckeroo Banzai