which motherboard and which chipset?

Luca Massarenti freebsd64 at massarenti.com
Sun Feb 15 00:04:19 PST 2004

As you can see I'me not a java expert!!!

Which platform do you suggest to use ?

and is amd processors  a good choice for this kind of application?

and if you have to implement this kind of application what HW and OS would
you use?

Consider the fact you can choose any kind of HW and SW (Unix-like of course
!!!!)

Luca