gdb support?

Hendrik Scholz hscholz at raisdorf.net
Fri Feb 13 11:36:42 PST 2004

Hi!

I've just installed two Dual Opteron machines (works nice :)) but ran
into a third party program related bug that I'd like to solve.

Is there any gdb like program available?
(I've got a core dump to analyze :))

Btw: Are there any known issues with the ti driver?
     From time to time it seems to send broken packages. Since they make
     it to the receiver IP and TCP layers seem to be fine but ssh connections
     drop every few minutes.

ti0: <Alteon AceNIC 1000baseSX Gigabit Ethernet> mem 0xfc8bc000-0xfc8bffff irq 28 at device 1.0 on pci1

Thanks, Hendrik

--
Hendrik Scholz - <hscholz at raisdorf.net> - http://raisdorf.net/

drag me, drop me - treat me like an object