Dual processor, AMD 64 machine freezing.

Haapanen, Tom tomh at waterloo.equitrac.com
Sun Feb 1 16:21:21 PST 2004

 Whoops ... looks like I got my aac and asr mixed up!  Sorry about that ...

As for the memory allocation ... is that something that FreeBSD *could* do
in the future?  Would that fit in with the kernel architecture?

And if that's not the case today, is there any advantage to balancing the
memory between the two CPUs?

Tom