New board for a newbie

Brian Myers tarkawebfoot at charter.net
Wed Dec 29 20:45:06 PST 2004

Yes, I realized I didn't mention how I was using it just after I
posted. Surprised I got away with it this long.

Initially it will be primarily a server machine. It will be a
database/webserver/app server all-in-one box. Occasionally it will do
some more hefty database and ETL work.

I might want the AGP graphics card in it though, because eventually I
may try to turn it into a video editing box running Cinnerella.

For now, I'd like to keep the cost under $2K.

Thanx

Brian