i386 jdk and lib32

Tony Maher tonymaher at optushome.com.au
Wed Apr 14 03:57:25 PDT 2004

[Apologies to Peter if he has received this before - I have recevied no
reply and cannot tell if its because Peter is just busy/on hols/or his spam
filter reaps my emails so I am cc'ing to list in case anyone else can
help]

Sorry for interruption but has there been any progress on this?
I haven't seen any commits which refer to this but i may have missed
something.
Alternatively is this something we can look at? If so which files need
to be modded?  We have to return test box soon.

thanks
--
tonym