Ports mixing libc and libc_r

Adriaan de Groot adridg at cs.kun.nl
Sun Nov 23 06:04:41 PST 2003

On Sunday 23 November 2003 13:47, Adriaan de Groot wrote:
> ogg123 bus errors on me all the time, in code that looks perfectly
> innocuous sprintf(data,"%05li:%05.2f",min,sec);
> and i suspect it's because ogg123 links against both libc_r and libc:

Duh, that's not a problem at all. However, sprintf() and fprintf() both have
trouble printing double arguments from a thread that is not the main thread
of control on amd64, as the attached little test program shows. I compile it
on 5-CURRENT (well, from last week) with:

beans.ebn.kun.nl$gcc -o threadtest t.c -pthread

--
pub  1024D/FEA2A3FE 2002-06-18 Adriaan de Groot <groot at kde.org>
            If the door is ajar, can we fill it with door-jamb?