emacs?

Adriaan de Groot adridg at sci.kun.nl
Wed Dec 17 04:25:04 PST 2003

On Tue, 16 Dec 2003, James Van Artsdalen wrote:
> 2. unexelf.c was only using 32 bit things instead of 64.
>    In this case it is the FreeBSD ports patch file that actually
>    needs to change (these lines aren't present at all in the
>    xemacs distribution).

Mmm-hmm. That's pretty much the same kind of things I ran into while
porting gcl 2.5.3 (the i386 port compiles and then crashes immediately
while bootstrapping). If gcl is still actively maintained it should get
the fixes from emacs eventually. Once I've actually got it running I'll
post the patches here as well.

(Oh, and please please use unidiff (diff -u), since it's so much easier to
read.)

--
 Adriaan de Groot    adridg at cs.kun.nl     Kamer A6020     024-3652272
GPG Key Fingerprint 934E 31AA 80A7 723F 54F9  50ED 76AC EE01 FEA2 A3FE