Play Our Valentine's Game & Win 2 Tickets to Europe!

Air France Thailand E-newsletter mail.promotion.bkk at airfrance.fr
Fri Feb 6 06:46:27 PST 2009

To view the online version, click here "http://home.edt02.net/emc/emchV4c/?c=62860-547037-464674-3-1074574-0-0-06531-0-0-0-0-alpha%atfreebsd.org%vt2088"

Air France Thailand E-newsletter
February 2009

Win 2 Tickets to Europe for A Romantic Escapade . . .

Play "Let's fly away together" game today and get a chance to win 2 round-trip tickets* to Europe!
*Terms and conditions apply.

Play now! http://home.edt02.net/emc/R/emcrV4d.php?c=62860-547037-464674-1586046-2660617-0-0-06531-0-0-0-0-2088

Europe Online Special

1) Get THB 2,000* discount
For every Economy class tickets purchased online via www.airfrance.co.th to Europe with an online discount code!

more details http://home.edt02.net/emc/R/emcrV4d.php?c=62860-547037-464674-1586047-2660618-0-0-06531-0-0-0-0-2088

2) Enjoy a Business Class online offer from only THB 96,000**
You can enjoy the benefits of Air France Business Class; relax in our Business Class lounge while you wait for your flight, enjoy 30kgs free baggage allowance, & priority boarding, disembarking & baggage retrieval privileges.

*Terms & conditions apply.
**Fares exclude taxes and subject to availability.
**Valid for ticket purchased during February 1st - 28th, 2009 & travel by March 31st, 2009.

Bangkok to Vietnam from Only THB 1,925*

For every Economy class tickets purchased online from Bangkok to Hanoi or Ho Chi Minh City using our online discount code, you can enjoy a special hotel rate at Sofitel Vietnam during your visit.
* Terms and conditions apply.

more details http://home.edt02.net/emc/R/emcrV4d.php?c=62860-547037-464674-1586048-2660619-0-0-06531-0-0-0-0-2088

FREE* Snack and Soft Drink

Check-in online from HOME and present your printed A4 boarding pass at the dedicated Internet Check-in "Baggage Drop-off" counter (Row P at Suvarnabhumi Airport) and you will receive a FREE* Snack and a 22-oz. Soft Drink voucher valid for redemption at Burger King on Concourse F.
Promotion period : February 1st - March 31st, 2009

more details http://home.edt02.net/emc/R/emcrV4d.php?c=62860-547037-464674-1586049-2660620-0-0-06531-0-0-0-0-2088

Paris Disney Parks promotion

Present your travel summary showing Paris as your final destination until June 30th, 2009, and Paris Disney will offer you one free dated ticket.

more details http://home.edt02.net/emc/R/emcrV4d.php?c=62860-547037-464674-1586050-2660621-0-0-06531-0-0-0-0-2088

Save 30% on Additional Baggage Allowances

A 30% reduction is available if you buy your additional baggage allowance when checking in online via one of the growing number of www.airfrance.com sites.

more details http://home.edt02.net/emc/R/emcrV4d.php?c=62860-547037-464674-1586051-2660622-0-0-06531-0-0-0-0-2088

Join VoyageurREWARDS today!

Each time one of your employees flies Air France, your company earns Points according to the Point schedule in effect. Employees enrolled in our Flying Blue frequent flyer program continue to earn Miles in their personal accounts.

more details http://home.edt02.net/emc/R/emcrV4d.php?c=62860-547037-464674-1586052-2660623-0-0-06531-0-0-0-0-2088