FreeBSD 6.0/alpha estbuild available with limited EISA probing

Tillman Hodgson tillman at seekingfire.com
Mon Sep 26 17:23:12 PDT 2005

On Mon, Sep 26, 2005 at 08:44:49AM +0200, Wilko Bulte wrote:
> Folks,
>
> Please try a testbuild based on BETA5 that is currently uploading
> to ftp-master.

I just finished a test boot on it -- it panics in the same way as
before. My hardware is 2100A, and I don't have any EISA cards (though it
does have an EISA bus).

-T

--
A world is supported by four things:  the teaming of the wise, the justice of
the great, the prayers of the righteous, and the valor of the brave.  But all