Mozilla segmenation fault on V5.4

Richard Loken richardlo at admin.athabascau.ca
Wed Oct 5 10:28:19 PDT 2005

Gentlemen, I did a binary install of FreeBSD 5.4 on my PC164 and Mozilla, as
it arrives as part of the installation, core dumps.

Before I set off on a six month journey of discovery, has anybody else
experianced and fixed Mozilla core dumps "out of the box"?

I get core dumps both on as root and as myself and it does not help to
dispose of the existing .mozilla and .netscape directory trees.

--
   Richard Loken VE6BSV, Systems Programmer - VMS  : "Anybody can be a father
   Athabasca University                            :  but you have to earn