Whats up , . I just nailed this girl I found on this website, ., . miscreant

Greg Jacobsen hallie at reallyfastcars.com
Mon Nov 14 15:31:12 PST 2005

What up, I got laid from a chick I found on this website. At first I was a bit skeptical. But I went ahead and tried it anyway when I saw it cost nothing. A few chats, a couple emails, and one phone conversation later, there I was nailing Sussanne in a hotel. Thats how easy it was and we both agreed in chat that there would be no more mention of anything afterwards, wow. I would get right to it, you could be laid within the next 24 hours.

http://igfjdk.getnitonnow.com/gaac/

OCjMAw5W7wG40IIR6SZkD-getnitonnow.com/getofflist/