alpha/30486: AlphaServer DS10 floppy access is broken

Sten Spans sten at blinkenlights.nl
Wed May 25 16:08:04 PDT 2005

On Wed, 25 May 2005, Marcel Moolenaar wrote:

> On Wed, May 25, 2005 at 10:06:02PM +0200, Sten Spans wrote:
>>
>> I am not 100% sure yet but I think I might have found something:
>> http://www.uwsg.iu.edu/hypermail/linux/alpha/9912.3/0000.html
>> https://www.redhat.com/archives/axp-list/2000-January/msg00727.html
>
> Thanks, I'll take a look at it. I don't have the hardware to test
> though, so I don't know at this time how fruitful it will be that
> I look at it.

I might have a spare DS10 soon although fear the shipping costs.
DS10l's ( 1u rackmount ) are becoming amazingly cheap and should
have similar hardware, might be worth considdering.

Thanks for the quick busdma fix btw, I'd probably still be grepping
around in the dark :). I'll try to keep up the pace in the pr department.

--
Sten Spans

"There is a crack in everything, that's how the light gets in."
Leonard Cohen - Anthem