alpha/30486: AlphaServer DS10 floppy access is broken

Oliver Schonefeld oschonef at TechFak.Uni-Bielefeld.DE
Wed May 25 20:15:29 GMT 2005

Hello,

Eines schoenen Tages schrieb Sten Spans:
[BUSDMA fixed and floppy problems]
> On another note, the busdma fix might fix some of the other
> reported crashes for RELENG5, I'll try digging up a soundcard.
> I'll only be able to test pci cards though, not quite sure
> if those were affected as well.

I just rebuilt the kernel with revision 1.51 of busdma_machdep.c. My ISA
Soundcard (SB16 Vibra) works fine again. No Kernel panic anymore.
Machine is a 164LX.

Best Regards,
Oliver