alpha/30486: AlphaServer DS10 floppy access is broken

Sten Spans sten at blinkenlights.nl
Tue May 24 07:20:09 GMT 2005

The following reply was made to PR alpha/30486; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Sten Spans <sten at blinkenlights.nl>
To: bug-followup at FreeBSD.org, wilko at freebsd.org
Subject: Re: alpha/30486: AlphaServer DS10 floppy access is broken
Date: Tue, 24 May 2005 09:18:51 +0200 (CEST)

 On 6-Current accessing a floppy drive in a DS10
 causes a kernel crash. Sadly things seem to have
 deteriorated.

 I'll update the pr with a proper backtrace this evening.

 Would it make sense to combine this with PR 30487 ?
 I can't imagine there is much differen between ds10
 and ds20 in the floppy drive area.

 --
 Sten Spans

 "There is a crack in everything, that's how the light gets in."
 Leonard Cohen - Anthem