CVSUP + Make buildworld...

Angus MacGyver macgyver at calibre-solutions.co.uk
Fri Jan 14 12:08:43 PST 2005

Sorry to trouble folks....
I think I sorted it..

On Fri, 2005-01-14 at 19:41, Angus MacGyver wrote:
> Ok..
> I am having a moment of extreme muppetry (i think)

Yup...
It was..

try the line in the supfile...

*default release=cvs

SHOULD read...

*default release=cvs tag=RELENG_5_3

I obviously dd'd the line and put it back wrong when i went from 4.x to
5...

Restarted the cvsup again, and it appears that i now have a Makefile (no
",v" at end) so things looking good..

That will teach me to do things after a long, hard week, about to go
into a long hard working weekend..

Cheers

AM