5.0-RELEASE disklabel install problems, drive not seen

Jim vashquez at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 23 16:04:49 PDT 2003

I asked a similar question last week, see below for the solution that
worked for me.

I also tried "isp_edit -sd" from the SRM prompt for the hell of it, in
place of loading the ispfw.ko module.  That worked as well.  Maybe you
should also check the setting of pkc0_mode, if such a thing exists in
your SRM.

Jim